Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary Ron!

Today Ron and i are splitting 5 wonderful, fun-filled years together!

(below, ron and i splitting 2 years together)


Ron, Thank you for loving me, adoring me, saying the funniest things (under your breath, just so i hear), making the funniest faces!, laughing at my crazy,  listening, calming me when i'm emotional,  being able to handle my big family,  thank you for splitting food, drinks, trips, life and a blog with me,  thank you for being the boy in the room that fateful night on October 1, 2004, and waiting for me all those months!!,  I love you and can't imagine my life without you!  
To the next 5 years and the 50 or more years that follow!!
Love, Claire 
  

4 comments:

theodore said...

happy anniversary to you both! mwah!!

PJLime said...

Happy Anni, guys!

HMW said...

yes, happy anniversary to you both!

dizzy said...

Happy 5 yrs. together.